Give Your Social Media Video a Boost
This round-up features three of our favorite social video templates for
Adobe Rush. Rush is a brand new, super simple video editor from Adobe
that works across platforms. Best of all, it works with Adobe’s .mogrt
template files, so it’s easy to drop in stylish text overlays or advertize
your channels with a quick and stylish promo video.
In this series, we’re focusing on the best-of-the-best projects
that you’ll find in the Envato Elements library. Elements recently launched its video project section,
including templates for popular video editing apps like Adobe After
Effects, Premiere, and Rush. Even for rookie video editors, these
templates can help you create professional videos by giving you an
easy-to-use starting point.
The Auto Resize Social Media Graphics Pack is our top choice for
Adobe Rush social video templates. This pack brings a full creative
arsenal to your social video, featuring easy-to-use, resizable text
overlays and graphic animations.
- Who it’s for: Anyone promoting social content with video
- Why we like it: A true creative social toolbox in a single download, this pack is a great fit for almost any short video project
Social Media Lower Third is a quick, simple way to promote your social
channels in Adobe Rush: overlay your social media presence on any video
in just a few clicks.
- What it’s for: Promoting your with simple video overlays
- Why we like it: Unobtrusive but stylish, informative without being dull
Social Media Pack brings the logos of all your favorite social media
platforms to your videos. Use as lower third titles or full-screen
animations; this pack gives you ultimate creative flexibility.
- Who it’s for: Anyone more than one channel to promote
- Why we like it: Helps create a consistent, branded feeling across your channels