Do you want to share your design knowledge with an eager community of millions? Are you looking for a way to supplement your income? Would you like to establish yourself as an expert in your field? Well, this may be the opportunity for you.
What We’re Looking For
Envato Tuts+ has many areas of content, and while we love a variety of avenues, we’re specifically looking for instructors to create written and/or screencast content. The topics we’re specifically looking for are:
- Logo design
- Fundamental drawing tutorials
- Print design
- Vector (all software considered)
- Icon design
- Adobe Illustrator brushes/patterns/Graphic Styles
Your area of expertise not listed? We never turn a good application down!
You must also be comfortable with the English language. We can proof your content, but we can’t rewrite everything for you. To put it simply, if you struggle when deciding whether to write its or it’s, this might not be the gig for you.
We’re looking for content from quick tips to in-depth tutorials. Most of all, we want instructors who can explain themselves clearly and accurately and produce quality end results. Whether you’re an expert in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Inkscape, Adobe Photoshop or any other design package, we want to hear from you!
What Do You Get Out of It?
There are many benefits in becoming an Envato Tuts+ Instructor:
- Getting paid for a subject you’re passionate about is always rewarding. Depending on the content type and subject, you could be billing thousands per month! We pay $250 USD for a standard length tutorial.
- Get your name out into the community. This is especially good if you’re just starting your freelance career.
- Establish yourself as an expert in your given field by writing regularly for a respected educational network.
- If you provide assets to Envato Market, then use this opportunity to help promote your items!
Pitch a Tutorial!
While I can tell you which areas we’re specifically looking into, it all comes down to which areas are your strongest and what you feel most confident in teaching. If you are interested in becoming an Envato Tuts+ Instructor, why don’t you pitch us an idea? We’re looking forward to hearing from you.